How to use Crowdin?
In Crowdin, we collect, store, and provide translations for our 4 apps, including Waterful. All files belong to the master project – Listonic. It can be found here.
The files are divided into specific apps, and further into: app strings (texts inside apps), app store assets (texts for Google Play page and App Store page) and other materials for a variety of projects related to our apps.
You can also find a folder with more urgent translations at the top.
(Examples of app folders with different files)
Once you click on a specific file, you will see the translation view. Take a look at its elements:
- Source text is a text for translation
- Context section includes an explanation and/or a screenshot
- Translation field is a space to enter the translation of the source text
- List of strings in the file
- Comment section – for adding the questions about any doubts.
- Suggestions of a translation memory and Google Translate.
- Filtering options. If you want to see what’s missing, choose “Untranslated first”.
Don’t forget to click the “Save” button after entering the translation!